IT’S COLD OUTSIDE, COME ON "INSIDE" $study
- Posted by chicagosean
- on October 21st, 2010
I’ve been a Wall Street outsider for the majority of my career. However, thanks to the fine folks at StockTwits, I’ve been able to build my own Insider’s Network.
And as further proof of their excellence, StockTwits has invited me to be an occasional publisher on their StockTwitsU blog.
In my first post for StockTwitsU, I share my little story of being an outsider and how I have been able to build my own network within the amazing community that StockTwits is building for Traders and Investors at all levels of experience and interest.
Click on over to StockTwitsU for the story.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Sean McLaughlin - Editorial, Curation, & Investor Relations Solutions at StockTwits. Also, former Member of the Chicago Board of Trade who trades his own account in Boulder, Colorado. More »
- Find Your Zen. It Makes All The Difference.
- Excerpt From My Daily Journal Entry
- An Absolute Economic, Societal, and Political Homerun
- The Market is Rigged!!!!!
- There is no script. Be in this moment. Trading is Improvising.
- Why I’ve Been Repeating Myself Every Morning… It’s a Bull Market, You Know!
- Living in a High Frequency World
- A Correction From Here Would Be Too Obvious
- Yeah, I said it…
- Annual Targets Have Been Hit, Take The Rest of the Year Off. Or Not…