- Posted by chicagosean
- on November 4th, 2010
|This photo doesn’t do the scene justice|
The FIA Futures & Options Expo 2010 is winding down in Chicago today, and I have to say I’m extremely proud of the work put in by Chicago to make this event the success it has been.
I love it when my city puts its best foot forward to showcase itself to the world, and last night’s event hosted by CME Group at Chicago’s famed Union Station was absolutely TOP NOTCH!! The room, the decor, the food, the drink, and the crowd were all amazing. Seriously. Amazing.
Shout out to my buddy Dave Wulffleff of BTG Pactual for hooking me up with a pass. I had a great time at the Expo, the official party at Union Station, as well as at the pre and post parties scattered throughout the city.
Chicago is the Derivatives Capital of the World, and I have no doubt all out-of-town visitors and participants for the Expo ‘derived’ a great time here.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Sean McLaughlin - Editorial, Curation, & Investor Relations Solutions at StockTwits. Also, former Member of the Chicago Board of Trade who trades his own account in Boulder, Colorado. More »
- Excerpt From My Daily Journal Entry
- An Absolute Economic, Societal, and Political Homerun
- The Market is Rigged!!!!!
- There is no script. Be in this moment. Trading is Improvising.
- Why I’ve Been Repeating Myself Every Morning… It’s a Bull Market, You Know!
- Living in a High Frequency World
- A Correction From Here Would Be Too Obvious
- Yeah, I said it…
- Annual Targets Have Been Hit, Take The Rest of the Year Off. Or Not…
- THIS Is What Makes A Market