Archive for November, 2010
THE PANIC THAT NEVER CAME
Posted by chicagosean on November 6th, 2010 at 9:44 am, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits Everything is clear in hindsight. For example, OF COURSE the market rallied strong in September and October! Every Trader I know, the […]
Posted by chicagosean on November 4th, 2010 at 12:30 pm, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits This photo doesn’t do the scene justice The FIA Futures & Options Expo 2010 is winding down in Chicago today, and I […]
THE DREADED WINTER TRADING DOLDRUMS
Posted by chicagosean on November 3rd, 2010 at 11:08 am, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits As an Independent Trader who works from home in Chicago, I dread the coming months. We are rapidly closing in on the […]
CONGRATULATIONS ENEMIES OF BIG GOVERNMENT AND BIG BROTHER
Posted by chicagosean on November 3rd, 2010 at 9:22 am, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits Do you hear me? Bravo. Job well done. Now get to work! If we’ve learned anything from the orgy that ensued immediately […]
Sean McLaughlin - Editorial, Curation, & Investor Relations Solutions at StockTwits. Also, former Member of the Chicago Board of Trade who trades his own account in Boulder, Colorado. More »
- Simple. But Smart?
- Early Candidates for 2014 Asshat of the Year Award: Hero Edition
- Dealing With Performance Anxiety
- Developing The Right Mindset
- Anecdotal Bullish/Bearish Sentiment on StockTwits
- Why I Love StockTwits: Community
- Do You Factor “Luck” Into Your Strategic Process?
- Stocktoberfest Late-Night
- Where The Magic Happens
- Find Your Zen. It Makes All The Difference.