Archive for January, 2011
Doing it by yourself is no fun
Posted by chicagosean on January 6th, 2011 at 5:50 pm, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits Just a quick little note here…. Michael Bigger is a must follow on StockTwits (@biggercapital). A great contributor to the community, he […]
Can Minimalist-inspired trading survive on a Prop Trading desk?
Posted by chicagosean on January 3rd, 2011 at 3:07 pm, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits – The short answer: Yes (feel free to stop reading now) ;) The blog-form answer: There is a well-deserved perception in the […]
Sean McLaughlin - Editorial, Curation, & Investor Relations Solutions at StockTwits. Also, former Member of the Chicago Board of Trade who trades his own account in Boulder, Colorado. More »
- Dealing With Performance Anxiety
- Developing The Right Mindset
- Anecdotal Bullish/Bearish Sentiment on StockTwits
- Why I Love StockTwits: Community
- Do You Factor “Luck” Into Your Strategic Process?
- Stocktoberfest Late-Night
- Where The Magic Happens
- Find Your Zen. It Makes All The Difference.
- Excerpt From My Daily Journal Entry
- An Absolute Economic, Societal, and Political Homerun