Archive for January, 2011
Doing it by yourself is no fun
Posted by chicagosean on January 6th, 2011 at 5:50 pm, Comments: 0
Just a quick little note here…. Michael Bigger is a must follow on StockTwits (@biggercapital). A great contributor to the community, he also shares excellent [...]
Can Minimalist-inspired trading survive on a Prop Trading desk?
Posted by chicagosean on January 3rd, 2011 at 3:07 pm, Comments: 0
- The short answer: Yes (feel free to stop reading now) ;) The blog-form answer: There is a well-deserved perception in the trading world that [...]
Sean McLaughlin - Editorial, Curation, & Investor Relations Solutions at StockTwits. Also, former Member of the Chicago Board of Trade who trades his own account in Boulder, Colorado. More »
- The Market is Rigged!!!!!
- There is no script. Be in this moment. Trading is Improvising.
- Why I’ve Been Repeating Myself Every Morning… It’s a Bull Market, You Know!
- Living in a High Frequency World
- A Correction From Here Would Be Too Obvious
- Yeah, I said it…
- Annual Targets Have Been Hit, Take The Rest of the Year Off. Or Not…
- THIS Is What Makes A Market
- Dissenting Opinions Form the Basis For Your Opportunity to Profit
- Attention Cypriotic Panic Peddlers…