- Posted by chicagosean
- on April 18th, 2011
A path to build wealth.
A road to ruin.
Unending entertainment when you’re clueless.
Crushingly boring when done right.
An enlightening window to the world.
A glimpse of humans at their worst.
A venue where lifetime friendships are built.
A dark alley where business relationships are destroyed.
The most satisfying game to master.
The most frustrating occupation to enter.
Filled with some of the most sharing and generous people you’ll ever meet.
Populated by Shysters and Hucksters ready to con you out of your last nickel.
Synonymous with America’s growth and a source of pride.
Occasionally responsible for America’s black eye to the world.
Where new fortunes are cemented.
Where generational family fortunes are forever lost.
Ok kid, have at it. Good luck.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Sean McLaughlin - Editorial, Curation, & Investor Relations Solutions at StockTwits. Also, former Member of the Chicago Board of Trade who trades his own account in Boulder, Colorado. More »
- Dealing With Performance Anxiety
- Developing The Right Mindset
- Anecdotal Bullish/Bearish Sentiment on StockTwits
- Why I Love StockTwits: Community
- Do You Factor “Luck” Into Your Strategic Process?
- Stocktoberfest Late-Night
- Where The Magic Happens
- Find Your Zen. It Makes All The Difference.
- Excerpt From My Daily Journal Entry
- An Absolute Economic, Societal, and Political Homerun