Archive for May, 2011
Start the Adventure by Remembering YOU Are the Adventure
Posted by chicagosean on May 31st, 2011 at 1:34 pm, Comments: 0
[There are many Traders and investors out there looking for a simpler way to manage their portfolios so they can focus their energies on the [...]
Anecdotes and Observations from the Front Line
Posted by chicagosean on May 26th, 2011 at 6:26 pm, Comments: 0
Thanks to my bud @allanschoenberg, I attended a book release event for Robert Koppel and his new book “Investing and the Irrational Mind” at the [...]
Chicago: The Greatest U.S. City…. in the summer.
Posted by chicagosean on May 15th, 2011 at 2:27 pm, Comments: 0
As I sit here and attempt to write a puff piece about my love of Chicago spurred on by Josh Brown’s recent post about [...]
Leaping Lizard Trades
Posted by chicagosean on May 13th, 2011 at 7:58 pm, Comments: 0
Ok, I have no idea what that title means. It doesn’t mean anything. But it did come to mind as I am brainstorming about a [...]
That One Shameful Day at Goldman Sachs…
Posted by chicagosean on May 10th, 2011 at 7:51 pm, Comments: 0
There were reports out of Lower Manhattan today stating that Goldman Sachs ($GS) traders (as a group) lost money on only one trading day during [...]
This is NOT a post about Silver, Apple, Netflix, or Margin Calls
Posted by chicagosean on May 5th, 2011 at 9:02 am, Comments: 0
“Silver is screaming!” Now it’s Traders are screaming. “Steve Jobs is dying!” Now it’s the $AAPL short sellers that are meeting their maker. “Netflix can’t [...]
Sean McLaughlin - Editorial, Curation, & Investor Relations Solutions at StockTwits. Also, former Member of the Chicago Board of Trade who trades his own account in Boulder, Colorado. More »
- The Market is Rigged!!!!!
- There is no script. Be in this moment. Trading is Improvising.
- Why I’ve Been Repeating Myself Every Morning… It’s a Bull Market, You Know!
- Living in a High Frequency World
- A Correction From Here Would Be Too Obvious
- Yeah, I said it…
- Annual Targets Have Been Hit, Take The Rest of the Year Off. Or Not…
- THIS Is What Makes A Market
- Dissenting Opinions Form the Basis For Your Opportunity to Profit
- Attention Cypriotic Panic Peddlers…