Archive for June, 2011
Enemies of the Minimalist Trader: ENVY
Posted by chicagosean on June 26th, 2011 at 11:51 am, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits This is the eight installment in my occasional series of Enemies faced by those wishing to approach trading and investing with […]
Selling Premium to Buy the Future
Posted by chicagosean on June 25th, 2011 at 1:13 pm, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits I often hesitate to discuss specific trading strategies that I’m employing for four important reasons: This (or any other strategy) is […]
Posted by chicagosean on June 21st, 2011 at 8:41 am, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits So, if you’ve been reading this blog for some time, you’ve no doubt noticed the frequency of my posts has dwindled in […]
The Top 14 Things I Learned Working for Groupon Founders Eric Lefkofsky & Brad Keywell
Posted by chicagosean on June 6th, 2011 at 9:15 pm, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits I hit a rough patch in my trading at the end of 2006 and decided I needed to take a hiatus. The […]
Sean McLaughlin - Editorial, Curation, & Investor Relations Solutions at StockTwits. Also, former Member of the Chicago Board of Trade who trades his own account in Boulder, Colorado. More »
- Simple. But Smart?
- Early Candidates for 2014 Asshat of the Year Award: Hero Edition
- Dealing With Performance Anxiety
- Developing The Right Mindset
- Anecdotal Bullish/Bearish Sentiment on StockTwits
- Why I Love StockTwits: Community
- Do You Factor “Luck” Into Your Strategic Process?
- Stocktoberfest Late-Night
- Where The Magic Happens
- Find Your Zen. It Makes All The Difference.