Archive for June, 2011
Enemies of the Minimalist Trader: ENVY
Posted by chicagosean on June 26th, 2011 at 11:51 am, Comments: 0
This is the eight installment in my occasional series of Enemies faced by those wishing to approach trading and investing with a minimalist, yet [...]
Selling Premium to Buy the Future
Posted by chicagosean on June 25th, 2011 at 1:13 pm, Comments: 0
I often hesitate to discuss specific trading strategies that I’m employing for four important reasons: This (or any other strategy) is not the holy [...]
Posted by chicagosean on June 21st, 2011 at 8:41 am, Comments: 0
So, if you’ve been reading this blog for some time, you’ve no doubt noticed the frequency of my posts has dwindled in recent weeks. Am [...]
The Top 14 Things I Learned Working for Groupon Founders Eric Lefkofsky & Brad Keywell
Posted by chicagosean on June 6th, 2011 at 9:15 pm, Comments: 0
I hit a rough patch in my trading at the end of 2006 and decided I needed to take a hiatus. The daily stress was [...]
Sean McLaughlin - Editorial, Curation, & Investor Relations Solutions at StockTwits. Also, former Member of the Chicago Board of Trade who trades his own account in Boulder, Colorado. More »
- The Market is Rigged!!!!!
- There is no script. Be in this moment. Trading is Improvising.
- Why I’ve Been Repeating Myself Every Morning… It’s a Bull Market, You Know!
- Living in a High Frequency World
- A Correction From Here Would Be Too Obvious
- Yeah, I said it…
- Annual Targets Have Been Hit, Take The Rest of the Year Off. Or Not…
- THIS Is What Makes A Market
- Dissenting Opinions Form the Basis For Your Opportunity to Profit
- Attention Cypriotic Panic Peddlers…