Archive for August, 2011
How I Keep My Information Consumption Simple and Focused Using StockTwits
Posted by chicagosean on August 29th, 2011 at 9:16 pm, Comments: 0
This just in… there is a LOT of noise being thrown at us. Especially at those of us who are attempting to trade for a [...]
A Truly Minimalist Trade
Posted by chicagosean on August 15th, 2011 at 11:07 pm, Comments: 0
How’s this for a minimalist trade? While hiking in the Rocky Mountains today, I received an alert on my phone that $VXX was falling significantly. [...]
How Do You Measure Your Success?
Posted by chicagosean on August 6th, 2011 at 9:08 pm, Comments: 0
As Traders, we have a no-nonsense scorecard that tells us in real-time how our day/week/month is going. A simple green or red number that constantly [...]
My favorite Contra indicator
Posted by chicagosean on August 4th, 2011 at 10:55 am, Comments: 0
Sean McLaughlin - Editorial, Curation, & Investor Relations Solutions at StockTwits. Also, former Member of the Chicago Board of Trade who trades his own account in Boulder, Colorado. More »
- Excerpt From My Daily Journal Entry
- An Absolute Economic, Societal, and Political Homerun
- The Market is Rigged!!!!!
- There is no script. Be in this moment. Trading is Improvising.
- Why I’ve Been Repeating Myself Every Morning… It’s a Bull Market, You Know!
- Living in a High Frequency World
- A Correction From Here Would Be Too Obvious
- Yeah, I said it…
- Annual Targets Have Been Hit, Take The Rest of the Year Off. Or Not…
- THIS Is What Makes A Market