Archive for August, 2011
How I Keep My Information Consumption Simple and Focused Using StockTwits
Posted by chicagosean on August 29th, 2011 at 9:16 pm, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits This just in… there is a LOT of noise being thrown at us. Especially at those of us who are attempting to […]
A Truly Minimalist Trade
Posted by chicagosean on August 15th, 2011 at 11:07 pm, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits How’s this for a minimalist trade? While hiking in the Rocky Mountains today, I received an alert on my phone that $VXX […]
How Do You Measure Your Success?
Posted by chicagosean on August 6th, 2011 at 9:08 pm, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits As Traders, we have a no-nonsense scorecard that tells us in real-time how our day/week/month is going. A simple green or red […]
My favorite Contra indicator
Posted by chicagosean on August 4th, 2011 at 10:55 am, Comments: 0
Sean McLaughlin - Editorial, Curation, & Investor Relations Solutions at StockTwits. Also, former Member of the Chicago Board of Trade who trades his own account in Boulder, Colorado. More »
- A Losing Trader’s Response To Jesse Livermore’s “21 Rules”
- The “Stock Market” Does Not Owe You Anything
- Simple. But Smart?
- Early Candidates for 2014 Asshat of the Year Award: Hero Edition
- Dealing With Performance Anxiety
- Developing The Right Mindset
- Anecdotal Bullish/Bearish Sentiment on StockTwits
- Why I Love StockTwits: Community
- Do You Factor “Luck” Into Your Strategic Process?
- Stocktoberfest Late-Night