Archive for September, 2011
The Greatest Invention of the Past 100 Years
Posted by chicagosean on September 23rd, 2011 at 5:56 pm, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits We live in extraordinary times. In the United States, these amazing times have stretched for well over 200 years. We’ve witnessed the […]
If I had $1000000
Posted by chicagosean on September 21st, 2011 at 11:22 pm, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits I’m still feeling my way around Google plus. Honestly, after the original hoopla surrounding the launch, I haven’t really given in that […]
Going Full Tilt
Posted by chicagosean on September 21st, 2011 at 1:09 pm, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits So it’s “news” that our government is accusing Full Tilt Poker of being an online ponzi scheme (have they taken even a […]
Positions Can Be Distractions Too…
Posted by chicagosean on September 7th, 2011 at 5:18 pm, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits – In the Minimalist Trader Framework, we’ve covered the problems that distractions can cause in my trading and I’ve taken efforts to […]
Sean McLaughlin - Editorial, Curation, & Investor Relations Solutions at StockTwits. Also, former Member of the Chicago Board of Trade who trades his own account in Boulder, Colorado. More »
- Simple. But Smart?
- Early Candidates for 2014 Asshat of the Year Award: Hero Edition
- Dealing With Performance Anxiety
- Developing The Right Mindset
- Anecdotal Bullish/Bearish Sentiment on StockTwits
- Why I Love StockTwits: Community
- Do You Factor “Luck” Into Your Strategic Process?
- Stocktoberfest Late-Night
- Where The Magic Happens
- Find Your Zen. It Makes All The Difference.