Archive for September, 2011
The Greatest Invention of the Past 100 Years
Posted by chicagosean on September 23rd, 2011 at 5:56 pm, Comments: 0
We live in extraordinary times. In the United States, these amazing times have stretched for well over 200 years. We’ve witnessed the birth of trains, [...]
If I had $1000000
Posted by chicagosean on September 21st, 2011 at 11:22 pm, Comments: 0
I’m still feeling my way around Google plus. Honestly, after the original hoopla surrounding the launch, I haven’t really given in that much attention. But [...]
Going Full Tilt
Posted by chicagosean on September 21st, 2011 at 1:09 pm, Comments: 0
So it’s “news” that our government is accusing Full Tilt Poker of being an online ponzi scheme (have they taken even a glancing look at [...]
Positions Can Be Distractions Too…
Posted by chicagosean on September 7th, 2011 at 5:18 pm, Comments: 0
- In the Minimalist Trader Framework, we’ve covered the problems that distractions can cause in my trading and I’ve taken efforts to minimize them (eliminating [...]
Sean McLaughlin - Editorial, Curation, & Investor Relations Solutions at StockTwits. Also, former Member of the Chicago Board of Trade who trades his own account in Boulder, Colorado. More »
- An Absolute Economic, Societal, and Political Homerun
- The Market is Rigged!!!!!
- There is no script. Be in this moment. Trading is Improvising.
- Why I’ve Been Repeating Myself Every Morning… It’s a Bull Market, You Know!
- Living in a High Frequency World
- A Correction From Here Would Be Too Obvious
- Yeah, I said it…
- Annual Targets Have Been Hit, Take The Rest of the Year Off. Or Not…
- THIS Is What Makes A Market
- Dissenting Opinions Form the Basis For Your Opportunity to Profit