Archive for October, 2011
The “Game Has Changed” trade
Posted by chicagosean on October 21st, 2011 at 3:03 pm, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits A trade in my playbook that I used to use with frequency and with good success I termed the “Game Has Changed” […]
R.I.P. Steve Jobs
Posted by chicagosean on October 6th, 2011 at 8:51 am, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits My bud Josh aka @ReformedBroker had this Steve Jobs quote up on his blog this morning, and I think its beautiful. I’m […]
When Great Brands Go Bad: A Day in the Life of a Reluctant TD Ameritrade Customer
Posted by chicagosean on October 1st, 2011 at 9:33 am, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits At 8:31 local time in Chicago yesterday morning (Friday, Sept 30), for all intents and purposes, the lights when out at […]
Sean McLaughlin - Editorial, Curation, & Investor Relations Solutions at StockTwits. Also, former Member of the Chicago Board of Trade who trades his own account in Boulder, Colorado. More »
- Simple. But Smart?
- Early Candidates for 2014 Asshat of the Year Award: Hero Edition
- Dealing With Performance Anxiety
- Developing The Right Mindset
- Anecdotal Bullish/Bearish Sentiment on StockTwits
- Why I Love StockTwits: Community
- Do You Factor “Luck” Into Your Strategic Process?
- Stocktoberfest Late-Night
- Where The Magic Happens
- Find Your Zen. It Makes All The Difference.