Archive for October, 2011
The “Game Has Changed” trade
Posted by chicagosean on October 21st, 2011 at 3:03 pm, Comments: 0
A trade in my playbook that I used to use with frequency and with good success I termed the “Game Has Changed” trade. This trade [...]
R.I.P. Steve Jobs
Posted by chicagosean on October 6th, 2011 at 8:51 am, Comments: 0
My bud Josh aka @ReformedBroker had this Steve Jobs quote up on his blog this morning, and I think its beautiful. I’m reprinting it here [...]
When Great Brands Go Bad: A Day in the Life of a Reluctant TD Ameritrade Customer
Posted by chicagosean on October 1st, 2011 at 9:33 am, Comments: 0
At 8:31 local time in Chicago yesterday morning (Friday, Sept 30), for all intents and purposes, the lights when out at thinkorswim. The trading [...]
Sean McLaughlin - Editorial, Curation, & Investor Relations Solutions at StockTwits. Also, former Member of the Chicago Board of Trade who trades his own account in Boulder, Colorado. More »
- Excerpt From My Daily Journal Entry
- An Absolute Economic, Societal, and Political Homerun
- The Market is Rigged!!!!!
- There is no script. Be in this moment. Trading is Improvising.
- Why I’ve Been Repeating Myself Every Morning… It’s a Bull Market, You Know!
- Living in a High Frequency World
- A Correction From Here Would Be Too Obvious
- Yeah, I said it…
- Annual Targets Have Been Hit, Take The Rest of the Year Off. Or Not…
- THIS Is What Makes A Market