Archive for November, 2011
The Best and Only Worthwhile Analysis I’ve Seen on this European Economic Crisis
Posted by chicagosean on November 28th, 2011 at 8:00 pm, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits It seems every day for months we U.S. traders and investors have been waking up to large overnight moves – in both […]
Social Media & Finance: Best Practices, Compliance, and Personal Hygiene.
Posted by chicagosean on November 6th, 2011 at 10:25 pm, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits My pink-shirted friend Mike Wilkins (aka @ilkandcookies) recently moderated a panel on Social Media in Finance which I was asked to participate […]
Sean McLaughlin - Editorial, Curation, & Investor Relations Solutions at StockTwits. Also, former Member of the Chicago Board of Trade who trades his own account in Boulder, Colorado. More »
- Dealing With Performance Anxiety
- Developing The Right Mindset
- Anecdotal Bullish/Bearish Sentiment on StockTwits
- Why I Love StockTwits: Community
- Do You Factor “Luck” Into Your Strategic Process?
- Stocktoberfest Late-Night
- Where The Magic Happens
- Find Your Zen. It Makes All The Difference.
- Excerpt From My Daily Journal Entry
- An Absolute Economic, Societal, and Political Homerun