Archive for November, 2011
The Best and Only Worthwhile Analysis I’ve Seen on this European Economic Crisis
Posted by chicagosean on November 28th, 2011 at 8:00 pm, Comments: 0
It seems every day for months we U.S. traders and investors have been waking up to large overnight moves – in both directions – of [...]
Social Media & Finance: Best Practices, Compliance, and Personal Hygiene.
Posted by chicagosean on November 6th, 2011 at 10:25 pm, Comments: 0
My pink-shirted friend Mike Wilkins (aka @ilkandcookies) recently moderated a panel on Social Media in Finance which I was asked to participate on (most likely [...]
Sean McLaughlin - Editorial, Curation, & Investor Relations Solutions at StockTwits. Also, former Member of the Chicago Board of Trade who trades his own account in Boulder, Colorado. More »
- Excerpt From My Daily Journal Entry
- An Absolute Economic, Societal, and Political Homerun
- The Market is Rigged!!!!!
- There is no script. Be in this moment. Trading is Improvising.
- Why I’ve Been Repeating Myself Every Morning… It’s a Bull Market, You Know!
- Living in a High Frequency World
- A Correction From Here Would Be Too Obvious
- Yeah, I said it…
- Annual Targets Have Been Hit, Take The Rest of the Year Off. Or Not…
- THIS Is What Makes A Market