Archive for December, 2011
The Victim vs The Conquerer
Posted by chicagosean on December 28th, 2011 at 9:05 am, Comments: 0
There are several bloggers I read on a regular basis outside of the financial space (yes… they do exist). It helps keep me grounded and [...]
Things I Learned/Re-Learned in 2011
Posted by chicagosean on December 9th, 2011 at 10:54 pm, Comments: 0
We’re nearing the end of the year, so you know all the “lists” are gonna start popping up summarizing the year that was and the [...]
OFF TOPIC: Who’s Watching the Watchman? (an NFL & NCAA football rant)
Posted by chicagosean on December 3rd, 2011 at 11:05 am, Comments: 0
Football fans have long heard that “Football is a game of inches.” I don’t disagree. However, nothing gets my blood boiling during a key moment [...]
Sean McLaughlin - Editorial, Curation, & Investor Relations Solutions at StockTwits. Also, former Member of the Chicago Board of Trade who trades his own account in Boulder, Colorado. More »
- Find Your Zen. It Makes All The Difference.
- Excerpt From My Daily Journal Entry
- An Absolute Economic, Societal, and Political Homerun
- The Market is Rigged!!!!!
- There is no script. Be in this moment. Trading is Improvising.
- Why I’ve Been Repeating Myself Every Morning… It’s a Bull Market, You Know!
- Living in a High Frequency World
- A Correction From Here Would Be Too Obvious
- Yeah, I said it…
- Annual Targets Have Been Hit, Take The Rest of the Year Off. Or Not…