Archive for December, 2011
The Victim vs The Conquerer
Posted by chicagosean on December 28th, 2011 at 9:05 am, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits There are several bloggers I read on a regular basis outside of the financial space (yes… they do exist). It helps keep […]
Things I Learned/Re-Learned in 2011
Posted by chicagosean on December 9th, 2011 at 10:54 pm, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits We’re nearing the end of the year, so you know all the “lists” are gonna start popping up summarizing the year that […]
OFF TOPIC: Who’s Watching the Watchman? (an NFL & NCAA football rant)
Posted by chicagosean on December 3rd, 2011 at 11:05 am, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits Football fans have long heard that “Football is a game of inches.” I don’t disagree. However, nothing gets my blood boiling during […]
Sean McLaughlin - Editorial, Curation, & Investor Relations Solutions at StockTwits. Also, former Member of the Chicago Board of Trade who trades his own account in Boulder, Colorado. More »
- Simple. But Smart?
- Early Candidates for 2014 Asshat of the Year Award: Hero Edition
- Dealing With Performance Anxiety
- Developing The Right Mindset
- Anecdotal Bullish/Bearish Sentiment on StockTwits
- Why I Love StockTwits: Community
- Do You Factor “Luck” Into Your Strategic Process?
- Stocktoberfest Late-Night
- Where The Magic Happens
- Find Your Zen. It Makes All The Difference.