Archive for January, 2012
What Works for You is What Works
Posted by chicagosean on January 30th, 2012 at 3:10 pm, Comments: 0
Show me 100 successful Traders, and I’ll show you 100 unique ways to make money in the markets.
…in which we reveal all the Secrets to Financial Social Media mastery
Posted by chicagosean on January 15th, 2012 at 11:14 am, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits “The Impact of Social Media on Trading & Investing” Thursday January 19th, 3:45-4:30pm in the Waldorf Room, Chicago Hilton & Towers. […]
Committing to Learning is Easy. Problem is, I Keep Forgetting.
Posted by chicagosean on January 3rd, 2012 at 2:49 pm, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits I had a little back-and-forth discussion with @Grotaiche on StockTwits this morning. He’s a newer trader based in Paris who is committed […]
Sean McLaughlin - Editorial, Curation, & Investor Relations Solutions at StockTwits. Also, former Member of the Chicago Board of Trade who trades his own account in Boulder, Colorado. More »
- A Losing Trader’s Response To Jesse Livermore’s “21 Rules”
- The “Stock Market” Does Not Owe You Anything
- Simple. But Smart?
- Early Candidates for 2014 Asshat of the Year Award: Hero Edition
- Dealing With Performance Anxiety
- Developing The Right Mindset
- Anecdotal Bullish/Bearish Sentiment on StockTwits
- Why I Love StockTwits: Community
- Do You Factor “Luck” Into Your Strategic Process?
- Stocktoberfest Late-Night