Archive for February, 2012
Wifi, Turtles, Roosters, and a Pairs Trade
Posted by chicagosean on February 17th, 2012 at 11:51 am, Comments: 0
Managing my open options spreads with one hand while petting goats with the other. Doesn’t get more minimalist then that, eh? So Mrs. Chicagosean and [...]
I Know Nothing
Posted by chicagosean on February 2nd, 2012 at 12:42 pm, Comments: 0
I truly have no idea which way the market or any particular stock is headed beyond the next 5 minutes.
Sean McLaughlin - Editorial, Curation, & Investor Relations Solutions at StockTwits. Also, former Member of the Chicago Board of Trade who trades his own account in Boulder, Colorado. More »
- Find Your Zen. It Makes All The Difference.
- Excerpt From My Daily Journal Entry
- An Absolute Economic, Societal, and Political Homerun
- The Market is Rigged!!!!!
- There is no script. Be in this moment. Trading is Improvising.
- Why I’ve Been Repeating Myself Every Morning… It’s a Bull Market, You Know!
- Living in a High Frequency World
- A Correction From Here Would Be Too Obvious
- Yeah, I said it…
- Annual Targets Have Been Hit, Take The Rest of the Year Off. Or Not…