Archive for February, 2012
Wifi, Turtles, Roosters, and a Pairs Trade
Posted by chicagosean on February 17th, 2012 at 11:51 am, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits Managing my open options spreads with one hand while petting goats with the other. Doesn’t get more minimalist then that, eh? So […]
I Know Nothing
Posted by chicagosean on February 2nd, 2012 at 12:42 pm, Comments: 0
I truly have no idea which way the market or any particular stock is headed beyond the next 5 minutes.
Sean McLaughlin - Editorial, Curation, & Investor Relations Solutions at StockTwits. Also, former Member of the Chicago Board of Trade who trades his own account in Boulder, Colorado. More »
- Simple. But Smart?
- Early Candidates for 2014 Asshat of the Year Award: Hero Edition
- Dealing With Performance Anxiety
- Developing The Right Mindset
- Anecdotal Bullish/Bearish Sentiment on StockTwits
- Why I Love StockTwits: Community
- Do You Factor “Luck” Into Your Strategic Process?
- Stocktoberfest Late-Night
- Where The Magic Happens
- Find Your Zen. It Makes All The Difference.