Wifi, Turtles, Roosters, and a Pairs Trade
- Posted by chicagosean
- on February 17th, 2012
Managing my open options spreads with one hand while petting goats with the other. Doesn’t get more minimalist then that, eh?
So Mrs. Chicagosean and I are headed to Los Angeles for a little R&R later in the month. The place we’ll be staying at is smack dab in the middle of West Hollywood, but the accommodations aren’t what you’d expect. Yes, there will be wifi, but we’ll also likely be awoken each morning by a Rooster. And a large turtle may wander into our room to ask if we’d like some coffee.
Yep, thanks to a gem of a find on airbnb, we’re staying at an “Urban Farm.” Check out this link which has a ton of photos of the place. Totally pumped!
The place will give me plenty of space to expand my mind and contemplate how to put on a Long Airbnb/Short Expedia pairs trade.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Sean McLaughlin - Editorial, Curation, & Investor Relations Solutions at StockTwits. Also, former Member of the Chicago Board of Trade who trades his own account in Boulder, Colorado. More »
- The Market is Rigged!!!!!
- There is no script. Be in this moment. Trading is Improvising.
- Why I’ve Been Repeating Myself Every Morning… It’s a Bull Market, You Know!
- Living in a High Frequency World
- A Correction From Here Would Be Too Obvious
- Yeah, I said it…
- Annual Targets Have Been Hit, Take The Rest of the Year Off. Or Not…
- THIS Is What Makes A Market
- Dissenting Opinions Form the Basis For Your Opportunity to Profit
- Attention Cypriotic Panic Peddlers…