Trading, set to music.
- Posted by chicagosean
- on March 13th, 2012
I met up with a new Trader friend last week and after a couple beers, the discussion naturally drifted into trading and the funny things that happen in our world.
He had mentioned he was a big fan of Ed Seykota. Naturally, I too am a fan. I asked him if he’d seen the banjo song and he claimed to never had heard of it.
Well, for many of you, this is old news. But in case you’ve never seen this… All Traders can relate to this and enjoy it….
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Sean McLaughlin - Editorial, Curation, & Investor Relations Solutions at StockTwits. Also, former Member of the Chicago Board of Trade who trades his own account in Boulder, Colorado. More »
- Excerpt From My Daily Journal Entry
- An Absolute Economic, Societal, and Political Homerun
- The Market is Rigged!!!!!
- There is no script. Be in this moment. Trading is Improvising.
- Why I’ve Been Repeating Myself Every Morning… It’s a Bull Market, You Know!
- Living in a High Frequency World
- A Correction From Here Would Be Too Obvious
- Yeah, I said it…
- Annual Targets Have Been Hit, Take The Rest of the Year Off. Or Not…
- THIS Is What Makes A Market