Archive for April, 2012
The world needed liquidity and it came to Chicago to get it
Posted by chicagosean on April 24th, 2012 at 11:20 am, Comments: 0
Thirty cheers for 30 years!
When in Doubt: Get out.
Posted by chicagosean on April 21st, 2012 at 12:25 pm, Comments: 0
Identify your weaknesses, then build a plan to minimize them.
Blockbuster Trade Idea: The Buffalo Sabres for Patrick Kane
Posted by chicagosean on April 6th, 2012 at 5:58 pm, Comments: 0
Being a lifelong fan of Buffalo’s sports teams is a stink that one can’t shake.
Sean McLaughlin - Editorial, Curation, & Investor Relations Solutions at StockTwits. Also, former Member of the Chicago Board of Trade who trades his own account in Boulder, Colorado. More »
- An Interview with @bclund
- An Interview with @ivanhoff
- An Interview with Danny Riley, @MrTopStep
- An Interview with @adamhgrimes
- An Interview with Brian Shannon, @alphatrends
- An Interview with JC Parets @allstarcharts
- OUTR — closed (85 cents win)
- DISH — closed (net gain 5 cents)
- LE – closed (55 cent gain)
- TERP — closed ($2.75 win)