Archive for April, 2012
The world needed liquidity and it came to Chicago to get it
Posted by chicagosean on April 24th, 2012 at 11:20 am, Comments: 0
Thirty cheers for 30 years!
When in Doubt: Get out.
Posted by chicagosean on April 21st, 2012 at 12:25 pm, Comments: 0
Identify your weaknesses, then build a plan to minimize them.
Blockbuster Trade Idea: The Buffalo Sabres for Patrick Kane
Posted by chicagosean on April 6th, 2012 at 5:58 pm, Comments: 0
Being a lifelong fan of Buffalo’s sports teams is a stink that one can’t shake.
Sean McLaughlin - Editorial, Curation, & Investor Relations Solutions at StockTwits. Also, former Member of the Chicago Board of Trade who trades his own account in Boulder, Colorado. More »
- Dealing With Performance Anxiety
- Developing The Right Mindset
- Anecdotal Bullish/Bearish Sentiment on StockTwits
- Why I Love StockTwits: Community
- Do You Factor “Luck” Into Your Strategic Process?
- Stocktoberfest Late-Night
- Where The Magic Happens
- Find Your Zen. It Makes All The Difference.
- Excerpt From My Daily Journal Entry
- An Absolute Economic, Societal, and Political Homerun