Archive for May, 2012
Brainstorming Risk Management
Posted by chicagosean on May 31st, 2012 at 2:41 pm, Comments: 0
Here’s me sketching out some risk management ideas for open swing trades… Share on StockTwits
The Next Flush May Be a Generational Bottom
Posted by chicagosean on May 23rd, 2012 at 8:02 pm, Comments: 0
The groundswell of anger both amongst market participants on the screens and the “Occupy Wall Streeters” on the streets is laying the foundation for The Final Selloff. The Big One.
Sometimes its Instructive to Know Your Counterparty
Posted by chicagosean on May 14th, 2012 at 2:39 pm, Comments: 0
This afternoon, I put the following message out on StockTwits: I got a bunch of questions about this, so I thought I’d expound here. [...]
Overheard Near a Master of the Universe
Posted by chicagosean on May 11th, 2012 at 1:37 pm, Comments: 0
It’s all relative
A Trend I’d Love to See End. Like, Yesterday…
Posted by chicagosean on May 6th, 2012 at 1:00 pm, Comments: 0
2-person bands: You suck.
Adam Yauch, a True Innovator
Posted by chicagosean on May 4th, 2012 at 1:30 pm, Comments: 0
Adam Yauch, one-third of the legendary Beastie Boys has passed today at the age of 48. You will be missed. Rest in Peace. – [...]
Sean McLaughlin - Editorial, Curation, & Investor Relations Solutions at StockTwits. Also, former Member of the Chicago Board of Trade who trades his own account in Boulder, Colorado. More »
- The Market is Rigged!!!!!
- There is no script. Be in this moment. Trading is Improvising.
- Why I’ve Been Repeating Myself Every Morning… It’s a Bull Market, You Know!
- Living in a High Frequency World
- A Correction From Here Would Be Too Obvious
- Yeah, I said it…
- Annual Targets Have Been Hit, Take The Rest of the Year Off. Or Not…
- THIS Is What Makes A Market
- Dissenting Opinions Form the Basis For Your Opportunity to Profit
- Attention Cypriotic Panic Peddlers…