Archive for May, 2012
Brainstorming Risk Management
Posted by chicagosean on May 31st, 2012 at 2:41 pm, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits Here’s me sketching out some risk management ideas for open swing trades…
The Next Flush May Be a Generational Bottom
Posted by chicagosean on May 23rd, 2012 at 8:02 pm, Comments: 0
The groundswell of anger both amongst market participants on the screens and the “Occupy Wall Streeters” on the streets is laying the foundation for The Final Selloff. The Big One.
Sometimes its Instructive to Know Your Counterparty
Posted by chicagosean on May 14th, 2012 at 2:39 pm, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits This afternoon, I put the following message out on StockTwits: I got a bunch of questions about this, so I thought […]
Overheard Near a Master of the Universe
Posted by chicagosean on May 11th, 2012 at 1:37 pm, Comments: 0
It’s all relative
A Trend I’d Love to See End. Like, Yesterday…
Posted by chicagosean on May 6th, 2012 at 1:00 pm, Comments: 0
2-person bands: You suck.
Adam Yauch, a True Innovator
Posted by chicagosean on May 4th, 2012 at 1:30 pm, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits Adam Yauch, one-third of the legendary Beastie Boys has passed today at the age of 48. You will be missed. Rest […]
Sean McLaughlin - Editorial, Curation, & Investor Relations Solutions at StockTwits. Also, former Member of the Chicago Board of Trade who trades his own account in Boulder, Colorado. More »
- A Losing Trader’s Response To Jesse Livermore’s “21 Rules”
- The “Stock Market” Does Not Owe You Anything
- Simple. But Smart?
- Early Candidates for 2014 Asshat of the Year Award: Hero Edition
- Dealing With Performance Anxiety
- Developing The Right Mindset
- Anecdotal Bullish/Bearish Sentiment on StockTwits
- Why I Love StockTwits: Community
- Do You Factor “Luck” Into Your Strategic Process?
- Stocktoberfest Late-Night