Overheard Near a Master of the Universe
- Posted by chicagosean
- on May 11th, 2012
Somewhere in Connecticut:
Housewife/Socialite: Oh Dear, Glad you’re home! You’ll never guess what what happened to Martha at the club today. She ordered the tuna salad, but the waiter brought chicken salad! Can you believe that? Everyone knows Martha hates chicken. The nerve! Omigod, then… Susan showed up with a gawd awful new necklace. She seemed so proud of it. None of us had the heart to tell her our shoes cost more than that silly eyesore. I could go on an on, silly me. How was your day, Honey?
Husband/JP Morgan Executive: Eh… I just found out I’m responsible for a $2 Billion loss. No big whoop. Tell me more about your day.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Sean McLaughlin - Editorial, Curation, & Investor Relations Solutions at StockTwits. Also, former Member of the Chicago Board of Trade who trades his own account in Boulder, Colorado. More »
- The Market is Rigged!!!!!
- There is no script. Be in this moment. Trading is Improvising.
- Why I’ve Been Repeating Myself Every Morning… It’s a Bull Market, You Know!
- Living in a High Frequency World
- A Correction From Here Would Be Too Obvious
- Yeah, I said it…
- Annual Targets Have Been Hit, Take The Rest of the Year Off. Or Not…
- THIS Is What Makes A Market
- Dissenting Opinions Form the Basis For Your Opportunity to Profit
- Attention Cypriotic Panic Peddlers…