Archive for June, 2012
Newbies: Step Right Up For a Little Wall Street 101
Posted by chicagosean on June 22nd, 2012 at 8:36 pm, Comments: 0
The Best Weapon on Wall Street: Reputation.
The Traders’ MUSE
Posted by chicagosean on June 7th, 2012 at 1:11 pm, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits Whoa… Looks like one of my favorite bands will be tackling some subjects pretty close to my heart, as well as to […]
At this point, we can only laugh….
Posted by chicagosean on June 5th, 2012 at 3:31 pm, Comments: 0
Zuck and Mason walk into a bar…
Posted by chicagosean on June 2nd, 2012 at 11:31 am, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits In trading, I’ve become an expert in failure. My goal is to become better at failing expertly. This is a subtle difference […]
Sean McLaughlin - Editorial, Curation, & Investor Relations Solutions at StockTwits. Also, former Member of the Chicago Board of Trade who trades his own account in Boulder, Colorado. More »
- Simple. But Smart?
- Early Candidates for 2014 Asshat of the Year Award: Hero Edition
- Dealing With Performance Anxiety
- Developing The Right Mindset
- Anecdotal Bullish/Bearish Sentiment on StockTwits
- Why I Love StockTwits: Community
- Do You Factor “Luck” Into Your Strategic Process?
- Stocktoberfest Late-Night
- Where The Magic Happens
- Find Your Zen. It Makes All The Difference.