Archive for June, 2012
Newbies: Step Right Up For a Little Wall Street 101
Posted by chicagosean on June 22nd, 2012 at 8:36 pm, Comments: 0
The Best Weapon on Wall Street: Reputation.
The Traders’ MUSE
Posted by chicagosean on June 7th, 2012 at 1:11 pm, Comments: 0
Whoa… Looks like one of my favorite bands will be tackling some subjects pretty close to my heart, as well as to the hearts of [...]
At this point, we can only laugh….
Posted by chicagosean on June 5th, 2012 at 3:31 pm, Comments: 0
Zuck and Mason walk into a bar…
Posted by chicagosean on June 2nd, 2012 at 11:31 am, Comments: 0
In trading, I’ve become an expert in failure. My goal is to become better at failing expertly. This is a subtle difference that means everything. [...]
Sean McLaughlin - Editorial, Curation, & Investor Relations Solutions at StockTwits. Also, former Member of the Chicago Board of Trade who trades his own account in Boulder, Colorado. More »
- Excerpt From My Daily Journal Entry
- An Absolute Economic, Societal, and Political Homerun
- The Market is Rigged!!!!!
- There is no script. Be in this moment. Trading is Improvising.
- Why I’ve Been Repeating Myself Every Morning… It’s a Bull Market, You Know!
- Living in a High Frequency World
- A Correction From Here Would Be Too Obvious
- Yeah, I said it…
- Annual Targets Have Been Hit, Take The Rest of the Year Off. Or Not…
- THIS Is What Makes A Market