At this point, we can only laugh….
- Posted by chicagosean
- on June 5th, 2012
As their market caps continue to crumble….
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and Groupon CEO Andrew Mason walk into a bar, _____________. [what happens next?]
Please leave your responses in the comment section and I’ll update later with some of the best ones.
UPDATE: In addition to the comments below, you can also find some of the best twitter responses I received on this Storify link.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Sean McLaughlin - Editorial, Curation, & Investor Relations Solutions at StockTwits. Also, former Member of the Chicago Board of Trade who trades his own account in Boulder, Colorado. More »
- Excerpt From My Daily Journal Entry
- An Absolute Economic, Societal, and Political Homerun
- The Market is Rigged!!!!!
- There is no script. Be in this moment. Trading is Improvising.
- Why I’ve Been Repeating Myself Every Morning… It’s a Bull Market, You Know!
- Living in a High Frequency World
- A Correction From Here Would Be Too Obvious
- Yeah, I said it…
- Annual Targets Have Been Hit, Take The Rest of the Year Off. Or Not…
- THIS Is What Makes A Market