Archive for July, 2012
Why Do I Trade? Why Do You?
Posted by chicagosean on July 21st, 2012 at 9:52 am, Comments: 0
Do I trade because I hate myself?
Meanwhile, Back at Microsoft Headquarters…
Posted by chicagosean on July 16th, 2012 at 3:15 pm, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits Just minutes before Steve Ballmer announced the “new, amazing, world-changing” cloud-enabled Office 2013, he set the stage with this… This makes […]
MF Global CEO Jon Corzine & PFGBest CEO Russell Wasendorf Walk into a Bar…
Posted by chicagosean on July 10th, 2012 at 9:01 am, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits And now time for everyone’s favorite parlor game: Jon Corzine and Russ Wasendorf walk into a bar, ________________________________ (what happens next?) […]
How This Journey Was Launched
Posted by chicagosean on July 8th, 2012 at 2:32 pm, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits I was in the process of dialing my 63rd cold call of the afternoon when my office buddy Jim dropped an issue […]
No-Volume-Holiday-Week-Move? Stop, it doesn’t matter
Posted by chicagosean on July 2nd, 2012 at 1:48 pm, Comments: 0
In the big picture, how do identify the Holiday Weeks?
Sean McLaughlin - Editorial, Curation, & Investor Relations Solutions at StockTwits. Also, former Member of the Chicago Board of Trade who trades his own account in Boulder, Colorado. More »
- Dealing With Performance Anxiety
- Developing The Right Mindset
- Anecdotal Bullish/Bearish Sentiment on StockTwits
- Why I Love StockTwits: Community
- Do You Factor “Luck” Into Your Strategic Process?
- Stocktoberfest Late-Night
- Where The Magic Happens
- Find Your Zen. It Makes All The Difference.
- Excerpt From My Daily Journal Entry
- An Absolute Economic, Societal, and Political Homerun