Archive for July, 2012
Why Do I Trade? Why Do You?
Posted by chicagosean on July 21st, 2012 at 9:52 am, Comments: 0
Do I trade because I hate myself?
Meanwhile, Back at Microsoft Headquarters…
Posted by chicagosean on July 16th, 2012 at 3:15 pm, Comments: 0
Just minutes before Steve Ballmer announced the “new, amazing, world-changing” cloud-enabled Office 2013, he set the stage with this… This makes me laugh uncontrollably [...]
MF Global CEO Jon Corzine & PFGBest CEO Russell Wasendorf Walk into a Bar…
Posted by chicagosean on July 10th, 2012 at 9:01 am, Comments: 0
And now time for everyone’s favorite parlor game: Jon Corzine and Russ Wasendorf walk into a bar, ________________________________ (what happens next?) Leave your best [...]
How This Journey Was Launched
Posted by chicagosean on July 8th, 2012 at 2:32 pm, Comments: 0
I was in the process of dialing my 63rd cold call of the afternoon when my office buddy Jim dropped an issue of Forbes on [...]
No-Volume-Holiday-Week-Move? Stop, it doesn’t matter
Posted by chicagosean on July 2nd, 2012 at 1:48 pm, Comments: 0
In the big picture, how do identify the Holiday Weeks?
Sean McLaughlin - Editorial, Curation, & Investor Relations Solutions at StockTwits. Also, former Member of the Chicago Board of Trade who trades his own account in Boulder, Colorado. More »
- The Market is Rigged!!!!!
- There is no script. Be in this moment. Trading is Improvising.
- Why I’ve Been Repeating Myself Every Morning… It’s a Bull Market, You Know!
- Living in a High Frequency World
- A Correction From Here Would Be Too Obvious
- Yeah, I said it…
- Annual Targets Have Been Hit, Take The Rest of the Year Off. Or Not…
- THIS Is What Makes A Market
- Dissenting Opinions Form the Basis For Your Opportunity to Profit
- Attention Cypriotic Panic Peddlers…