Archive for August, 2012
In My Experience, UN-Learning Has Been the Hardest Thing
Posted by chicagosean on August 30th, 2012 at 5:22 pm, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits I’ve talked about this before on the blog. Having begun trading in 1998 and being thrown into the fire that was the […]
Nothing More Aggravating to Haters Than Quiet Confidence. Nothing.
Posted by chicagosean on August 16th, 2012 at 11:58 am, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits Watching this market go up for something like 10-days straight now. Quietly. The frustration of bears must be getting to the […]
Conspiracy Theory: “Rogue Algorithm” Was No Accident.
Posted by chicagosean on August 1st, 2012 at 12:19 pm, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits Wild action affecting NYSE stocks today. From Wall Street Journal: Wild swings in several stocks have the market abuzz this morning. Initial signs […]
Sean McLaughlin - Editorial, Curation, & Investor Relations Solutions at StockTwits. Also, former Member of the Chicago Board of Trade who trades his own account in Boulder, Colorado. More »
- A Losing Trader’s Response To Jesse Livermore’s “21 Rules”
- The “Stock Market” Does Not Owe You Anything
- Simple. But Smart?
- Early Candidates for 2014 Asshat of the Year Award: Hero Edition
- Dealing With Performance Anxiety
- Developing The Right Mindset
- Anecdotal Bullish/Bearish Sentiment on StockTwits
- Why I Love StockTwits: Community
- Do You Factor “Luck” Into Your Strategic Process?
- Stocktoberfest Late-Night