Nothing More Aggravating to Haters Than Quiet Confidence. Nothing.
- Posted by chicagosean
- on August 16th, 2012
Watching this market go up for something like 10-days straight now. Quietly. The frustration of bears must be getting to the breaking point.
Will they capitulate?
Are they right?
I think we’ll soon be finding out.
In the meantime, follow what the market is telling you. Not what some make-upped blow-hard screaming into a television camera is saying at you.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Sean McLaughlin - Editorial, Curation, & Investor Relations Solutions at StockTwits. Also, former Member of the Chicago Board of Trade who trades his own account in Boulder, Colorado. More »
- The Market is Rigged!!!!!
- There is no script. Be in this moment. Trading is Improvising.
- Why I’ve Been Repeating Myself Every Morning… It’s a Bull Market, You Know!
- Living in a High Frequency World
- A Correction From Here Would Be Too Obvious
- Yeah, I said it…
- Annual Targets Have Been Hit, Take The Rest of the Year Off. Or Not…
- THIS Is What Makes A Market
- Dissenting Opinions Form the Basis For Your Opportunity to Profit
- Attention Cypriotic Panic Peddlers…