Nothing More Aggravating to Haters Than Quiet Confidence. Nothing.
- Posted by chicagosean
- on August 16th, 2012
Watching this market go up for something like 10-days straight now. Quietly. The frustration of bears must be getting to the breaking point.
Will they capitulate?
Are they right?
I think we’ll soon be finding out.
In the meantime, follow what the market is telling you. Not what some make-upped blow-hard screaming into a television camera is saying at you.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Sean McLaughlin - Editorial, Curation, & Investor Relations Solutions at StockTwits. Also, former Member of the Chicago Board of Trade who trades his own account in Boulder, Colorado. More »
- An Interview with Jon Boorman
- An Interview with Mike Bellafiore
- An Interview with Peter Brandt
- An Interview with Eddy Elfenbein (@eddyelfenbein)
- An Interview with Greg Harmon (@harmongreg)
- An Interview with @bclund
- An Interview with @ivanhoff
- An Interview with Danny Riley, @MrTopStep
- An Interview with @adamhgrimes
- An Interview with Brian Shannon, @alphatrends