Archive for September, 2012
Managing Risk: Car Insurance Edition
Posted by chicagosean on September 27th, 2012 at 10:18 am, Comments: 0
Why selling puts is often an excellent long-term strategy
Unbridled Hubris, circa the year 2000.
Posted by chicagosean on September 3rd, 2012 at 12:25 pm, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits A little while back, my buddy Brian Lund (@bclund) solicited stories from traders who lived through the 90′s/Internet mania trading environment. I […]
Sean McLaughlin - Editorial, Curation, & Investor Relations Solutions at StockTwits. Also, former Member of the Chicago Board of Trade who trades his own account in Boulder, Colorado. More »
- A Losing Trader’s Response To Jesse Livermore’s “21 Rules”
- The “Stock Market” Does Not Owe You Anything
- Simple. But Smart?
- Early Candidates for 2014 Asshat of the Year Award: Hero Edition
- Dealing With Performance Anxiety
- Developing The Right Mindset
- Anecdotal Bullish/Bearish Sentiment on StockTwits
- Why I Love StockTwits: Community
- Do You Factor “Luck” Into Your Strategic Process?
- Stocktoberfest Late-Night