Archive for September, 2012
Managing Risk: Car Insurance Edition
Posted by chicagosean on September 27th, 2012 at 10:18 am, Comments: 0
Why selling puts is often an excellent long-term strategy
Unbridled Hubris, circa the year 2000.
Posted by chicagosean on September 3rd, 2012 at 12:25 pm, Comments: 0
A little while back, my buddy Brian Lund (@bclund) solicited stories from traders who lived through the 90′s/Internet mania trading environment. I quickly fired off [...]
Sean McLaughlin - Editorial, Curation, & Investor Relations Solutions at StockTwits. Also, former Member of the Chicago Board of Trade who trades his own account in Boulder, Colorado. More »
- Excerpt From My Daily Journal Entry
- An Absolute Economic, Societal, and Political Homerun
- The Market is Rigged!!!!!
- There is no script. Be in this moment. Trading is Improvising.
- Why I’ve Been Repeating Myself Every Morning… It’s a Bull Market, You Know!
- Living in a High Frequency World
- A Correction From Here Would Be Too Obvious
- Yeah, I said it…
- Annual Targets Have Been Hit, Take The Rest of the Year Off. Or Not…
- THIS Is What Makes A Market