Archive for October, 2012
Social Media “Followship” is a Dead Metric – especially for Investor Relations
Posted by chicagosean on October 22nd, 2012 at 9:33 am, Comments: 0
Having your communications appear in the right places, at the right times, in the right context is what matters for Investor Relations departments
The Time is Now For Publicly Traded Companies to Own Their Investor Communications
Posted by chicagosean on October 18th, 2012 at 4:09 pm, Comments: 0
The “Google Gaff” and why companies need to OWN their Investor Communications.
Transparent Investor Communications Don’t Have to Be Scary
Posted by chicagosean on October 10th, 2012 at 8:17 am, Comments: 0
The first rule of engagement is common sense.
Sean McLaughlin - Editorial, Curation, & Investor Relations Solutions at StockTwits. Also, former Member of the Chicago Board of Trade who trades his own account in Boulder, Colorado. More »
- A Losing Trader’s Response To Jesse Livermore’s “21 Rules”
- The “Stock Market” Does Not Owe You Anything
- Simple. But Smart?
- Early Candidates for 2014 Asshat of the Year Award: Hero Edition
- Dealing With Performance Anxiety
- Developing The Right Mindset
- Anecdotal Bullish/Bearish Sentiment on StockTwits
- Why I Love StockTwits: Community
- Do You Factor “Luck” Into Your Strategic Process?
- Stocktoberfest Late-Night