Archive for October, 2012
Social Media “Followship” is a Dead Metric – especially for Investor Relations
Posted by chicagosean on October 22nd, 2012 at 9:33 am, Comments: 0
Having your communications appear in the right places, at the right times, in the right context is what matters for Investor Relations departments
The Time is Now For Publicly Traded Companies to Own Their Investor Communications
Posted by chicagosean on October 18th, 2012 at 4:09 pm, Comments: 0
The “Google Gaff” and why companies need to OWN their Investor Communications.
Transparent Investor Communications Don’t Have to Be Scary
Posted by chicagosean on October 10th, 2012 at 8:17 am, Comments: 0
The first rule of engagement is common sense.
Sean McLaughlin - Editorial, Curation, & Investor Relations Solutions at StockTwits. Also, former Member of the Chicago Board of Trade who trades his own account in Boulder, Colorado. More »
- Find Your Zen. It Makes All The Difference.
- Excerpt From My Daily Journal Entry
- An Absolute Economic, Societal, and Political Homerun
- The Market is Rigged!!!!!
- There is no script. Be in this moment. Trading is Improvising.
- Why I’ve Been Repeating Myself Every Morning… It’s a Bull Market, You Know!
- Living in a High Frequency World
- A Correction From Here Would Be Too Obvious
- Yeah, I said it…
- Annual Targets Have Been Hit, Take The Rest of the Year Off. Or Not…