Archive for December, 2012
An Options Spread Trader’s Lucky Celebration
Posted by chicagosean on December 21st, 2012 at 11:41 am, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits Yesterday I ranted about my shitty execution skills as I attempted to leg out of some spreads (read here). I got in […]
An Option Spread Traders’ Lament…
Posted by chicagosean on December 20th, 2012 at 3:50 pm, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits I’m putting this out there in as many places as I can, because no matter how many times I repeat it […]
Sometimes, a Guy Just Nails It…
Posted by chicagosean on December 7th, 2012 at 12:25 pm, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits I had the extreme pleasure of meeting @DynamicHedge for the first time at Stocktoberfest in Coronado, CA at the end of October. […]
Sean McLaughlin - Editorial, Curation, & Investor Relations Solutions at StockTwits. Also, former Member of the Chicago Board of Trade who trades his own account in Boulder, Colorado. More »
- Simple. But Smart?
- Early Candidates for 2014 Asshat of the Year Award: Hero Edition
- Dealing With Performance Anxiety
- Developing The Right Mindset
- Anecdotal Bullish/Bearish Sentiment on StockTwits
- Why I Love StockTwits: Community
- Do You Factor “Luck” Into Your Strategic Process?
- Stocktoberfest Late-Night
- Where The Magic Happens
- Find Your Zen. It Makes All The Difference.