Archive for December, 2012
An Options Spread Trader’s Lucky Celebration
Posted by chicagosean on December 21st, 2012 at 11:41 am, Comments: 0
Yesterday I ranted about my shitty execution skills as I attempted to leg out of some spreads (read here). I got in trouble with myself [...]
An Option Spread Traders’ Lament…
Posted by chicagosean on December 20th, 2012 at 3:50 pm, Comments: 0
I’m putting this out there in as many places as I can, because no matter how many times I repeat it to myself, I [...]
Sometimes, a Guy Just Nails It…
Posted by chicagosean on December 7th, 2012 at 12:25 pm, Comments: 0
I had the extreme pleasure of meeting @DynamicHedge for the first time at Stocktoberfest in Coronado, CA at the end of October. He floored me [...]
Sean McLaughlin - Editorial, Curation, & Investor Relations Solutions at StockTwits. Also, former Member of the Chicago Board of Trade who trades his own account in Boulder, Colorado. More »
- Find Your Zen. It Makes All The Difference.
- Excerpt From My Daily Journal Entry
- An Absolute Economic, Societal, and Political Homerun
- The Market is Rigged!!!!!
- There is no script. Be in this moment. Trading is Improvising.
- Why I’ve Been Repeating Myself Every Morning… It’s a Bull Market, You Know!
- Living in a High Frequency World
- A Correction From Here Would Be Too Obvious
- Yeah, I said it…
- Annual Targets Have Been Hit, Take The Rest of the Year Off. Or Not…