An Option Spread Traders’ Lament…
- Posted by chicagosean
- on December 20th, 2012
I’m putting this out there in as many places as I can, because no matter how many times I repeat it to myself, I frequently talk myself into thinking “this time it’ll be different.”
Shitty execution is an intolerable risk to me. Nothing pisses me off about my own trading more, because it’s totally avoidable and completely inexcusable.
Talking to myself again: “NOW DROP AND GIMME TWENTY!!!!”
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Sean McLaughlin - Editorial, Curation, & Investor Relations Solutions at StockTwits. Also, former Member of the Chicago Board of Trade who trades his own account in Boulder, Colorado. More »
- Dealing With Performance Anxiety
- Developing The Right Mindset
- Anecdotal Bullish/Bearish Sentiment on StockTwits
- Why I Love StockTwits: Community
- Do You Factor “Luck” Into Your Strategic Process?
- Stocktoberfest Late-Night
- Where The Magic Happens
- Find Your Zen. It Makes All The Difference.
- Excerpt From My Daily Journal Entry
- An Absolute Economic, Societal, and Political Homerun