Meanwhile In The World Away From Apple…
- Posted by chicagosean
- on March 11th, 2013
Just have to get this off my chest…
I see so many people fighting this $AAPL downtrend, many trying to time the bottom and getting chopped up in the process. Does this look like a chart anyone should be getting long in?
Meanwhile, the rest of the Stock Market is blasting off. Just take a look at these charts of stocks that are listed in the StockTwits 50:
Stop beating your head against the wall or swimming against the current (choose your metaphor). Instead, make the StockTwits 50 list a daily check-in for ideas that are really moving. You’ll make my boy @ivanhoff very happy.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Sean McLaughlin - Editorial, Curation, & Investor Relations Solutions at StockTwits. Also, former Member of the Chicago Board of Trade who trades his own account in Boulder, Colorado. More »
- The Market is Rigged!!!!!
- There is no script. Be in this moment. Trading is Improvising.
- Why I’ve Been Repeating Myself Every Morning… It’s a Bull Market, You Know!
- Living in a High Frequency World
- A Correction From Here Would Be Too Obvious
- Yeah, I said it…
- Annual Targets Have Been Hit, Take The Rest of the Year Off. Or Not…
- THIS Is What Makes A Market
- Dissenting Opinions Form the Basis For Your Opportunity to Profit
- Attention Cypriotic Panic Peddlers…